Volgers

vrijdag 19 februari 2016

2nd Freebie Friday at Scrapper's Delights!


Hello Evryone,

Welcome to the 2nd Freebie Friday at Scrapper's Delights!!!!!
This time our freebie is Springcleaning Honey I hope you like her.

This is the inspiration project I made with this lovely image:

I made a sign to hang in my livingroom....the words just say it all...
Springcleaning Honey is coloured with Polychromos pencils. The frame is made out of cardboard. I added some structure paste the Dutchdoobadoo mask flowers to create the flowers...I heated with a heattool to make the flowers pop! I applied a layer of Gesso and dried again with the heattool. I coloured the rim with Panpastel Violet and Magenta and used some fixatif to set. I added lots of glitter spray..(unfortanaly it doesen't show in the picture..)
I added some glossy Accents to the eyes,lips and bows
You can find the sentiment here at Nana Vics Digitals I just added the word crafty ..


Here's a little close up



So if you would like to have this wonderful freebie please go to the Scrapper's Delights Facebook group to request her .Just leave a comment on this promo image .
The image wil be send to you in a Facebook PM. By requesting the image you are intending to create and enter our challenges. You can also enter your project  in our  challenge at the Scrapper's Delights challenge blog


I hope that I've inspired you
Happy Crafting !
Veronique

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I just love this card, gorgeous image and colouring. That sentiment is just fabulous and really made me smile. Thank you for sharing with us in our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you again, Jennifer DT member x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. A very apt sentiment for all crafters! You've created a lovely card - thanks for playing our challenge at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen